Parish Management Software
- Cloud-based – no software to download, install, or update
- Module-based – pay only for the modules you need
- Allow parents to book their baptism online; you set the availability
- Validate sponsors online, through certificate uploads or attestation forms
- Parents receive automatic reminders
- Print forms for clergy to review at time of baptism
- Parents can receive an automated request to review their experience
- Allow couples to book their wedding online; you set the availability
- Couples choose Scripture readings, music, etc. online
- Couples can receive an automated request to review their experience
- Families can choose Scripture readings, music, etc. online
- Use the calendar internally to book space
- Staff can collaborate by adding notes to events
- Use the calendar publicly to post events and allow reviews
- Baptisms, weddings, and funerals from other modules automatically appear in the calendar
- Staff (and volunteers, etc.) post digital work orders
- Maintenance staff mark orders when completed
- Staff can indicate their level of satisfaction
- Urgent work orders are texted to maintenance staff
Intake forms for baptisms, weddings, and funerals automatically book space in your campus calendar. Event reviews indicating problems with meeting space immediately flag your maintenance staff.
Offering Real-time Evaluations
Families automatically receive requests to review their experiences of baptisms, weddings, and funerals. Any public event in your calendar can be reviewed.
Share this data with your staff and pastoral and finance councils. Use it for pastoral planning, budgeting, and employee performance reviews.